CLEO SOLO EPS has been developed to enable instant prescribing, using FHIR messaging standards, meaning clinicians can prescribe using seamless spine integration, in a variety of settings. Intuitive to use with only a 5-minute instruction video covering everything needed for your clinician to get going.
CLEO SOLO EPS is a spine connected independent application that can be used in a variety of clinical secondary care outpatient settings.
Immediate benefits include:
- Reduction in mileage for staff to deliver FP10 pads to sites/bases/pharmacies
- Reduction in stationary costs
- Reduction in travel time and processing time for prescribers
- Reduction of incidents including lost/stolen/illegible FP10s
- Reduction in travelling for patients to collect paper prescriptions
- Flexibility for prescribers such as prescribing out of hours, evenings and weekends
- Reduction in time spent by administration staff ordering FP10 Prescription pads
- Ability to prescribe quickly in an emergency
- Enhances prescriber supervision
To get a snap shot of our EPS solution, take a few moments to watch our video, download our CLEO SOLO EPS brochure or read our case study in collaboration with Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust